buttons

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

So much hope in a pot of pansies


Hope in Spring and in new beginnings, this blog, Caffeinated Cotton.   A new endeavor by mother and daughter who love to create together.  We're Nena and Lulu.  I'm addicted to fabric and when I'm not working on my long arm quilting business, I love to embroider and quilt.
My daughter, Lulu, is driven by her art.  She loves to draw and paint.  Together we shop resale and garage sales looking for all sorts of wonderful things that speak to us.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. How nice that you liked the blocks of mine that I didn't like, that is what makes the world go round.
    Congratulations on your new blog, reach out leave comments and you will find a wonderful community. I am going to put you on my "blog that I read". Post something tomorrow and you will likely find some people reading your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Hoosiers to boot! Greetings from a Hoosier in Montana :)

    ReplyDelete