buttons

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

More summer stitches



    My favorite blocks so far.  I can still remember when a sand bucket and shovel kept me happily occupied.  I live in Indiana now, but that doesn't stop me from wishing for the smell and sound of the waves.


   I'm using all these blocks to make a child's quilt but I like showing other uses.  This fabric cube used to hold my summer sun lotion and bug spray was made using a tutorial from crazy mom quilts



      This spring, we've had a birds nest on the front porch.  I'd like to say its sweet and interesting to watch and it is, but mostly, I miss my front porch swing.  The swing is just too close to the nest and it disturbs the poor mother bird.  Happy stitching!

               and

        Linking up with WIP wednesday with Lee at freshly pieced
      

4 comments: