buttons

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pink Champagne


A finish!  I started this in January to clean out all my pinks, straightening and even getting rid of a few as I went.  Very satisfying.  Next January, maybe I'll attack the blue fabric.

I decided to brake up the rows of triangles with a few straight rows of pink.

Pink Marching Band.  Pink really?  Its a vintage fabric I found at a yard sale. Found treasure.

We'll finish with some cute.  My daughter came home from school with this little guy. Its my Mothers Day Gift.  Super huh?  I call him Coconut.

linking up with crazy mom quilts

5 comments:

  1. I love those colors together! The pink marching band fabric is great. I like how you machine quilted it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice colors in that quilt, with the pinks against the neutral. Congrats on your new baby, he is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice! I love the pink triangles and the thin stripe. The quilting really brings the shapes out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilting on this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your quilt looks fantastic - great job! And what a cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete