buttons

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

No where to go and all day to get there




I haven't abandoned the mini swoons. I really haven't.  There are 4 more and all together I think they are a little bit wonderful!  Although I have some ideas,  I don't know where I'm going with these...just slooowly moving along and enjoying the process.  



I made this "summer time" table runner years ago and sadly just put the binding on yesterday.  Gotta stop doing that.  This table runner says watermelon and fresh tomatos, green beans cooked with bacon and warm cornbread.  Ahhh, it always comes back to food.

2 comments:

  1. Your mini swoons look great. I ditched mine but need to go back to them.....I need some new ones with different fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, It always comes back to food for me too!! Your mini swoons are the loveliest colours! The table runner has a lovely retro feel about it, was it really years before you put the binding on? I bet that would have made it even more satisfying to know it's done!

    ReplyDelete